The festive season is here, you guys. We’re sure that you are all set to get your family and friends some of the best presents ever. And that’s what the holidays are all about right? Gift and presents. So have you thought of something to give them yet? Or have you bought your gifts already? If yes, then you must be totally excited to present these gifts to your near and dear ones.
Well, we are here to tell you that you might be missing something really important without which your gifts won’t look as appealing as they should. Wondering what we are talking about? Wrapping up the gift, of course. Surely you know the importance of wrapping up the presents.
Know The Steps Before
It is extremely important to know that wrapping up your gifts enhances the beauty of the gift and takes it to a whole another level. You don’t want just to expect them to be all happy. It doesn’t look good then. You need to make sure that the outside of the gift looks as attractive as the inside and fro that wrapping the gift is the best decision ever. And while some people are very good at wrapping up their presents, there are some that suck at it. But don’t worry, because we are here to help.
Wrapping Up Gift Like A Pro
Are you someone who needs all the help when it comes to wrapping up the presents for any ceremony? Do you need help in making the presents look like a four-year-old didn’t wrap it? Well, here’s how you can do it.
We are here with some important steps and guidelines on how to make the gift look more appealing by wrapping them up efficiently. The first thing that you have to remember here is rectangular boxes are pretty easy to wrap. So you need to find some if your gift isn’t already rectangular. Also, for a small gift, you might need a gift bag or some tissue papers to make sure that the gift is all hidden from the snoopers.
Supplies That You Will Need
You don’t just start wrapping up a present without having the number of supplies required. You need to make sure that all the tools and materials are present in doing your job efficiently. For proper wrapping, you need some perfect gift wrap, a ruler, some double-sided tape, a pencil, scissors, a tag and some ribbons.
Steps For Wrapping Up The Gift
Wrapping up a gift is not rocket science, and you will be able to do it in some very few simple steps.
- You need to make sure that the box that you choose for housing the gift item(s), is rectangular in shape. Because they are pretty easy to wrap up.
- Make sure that you have all the supplies near you when you start the procedure. You don’t want to be interrupted in the middle of the wrapping process to go to the market and buying the supplies that you don’t have.
- Take the appropriate measurement of the gift. This is to make sure that the sides and the ends of the present are all covered by the wrapping paper. Cut out the measured paper.
- Fold the edge at the bottom over the top one and tape them to the box’s center. You need to turn the gift around and make sure that the taped upper side is faced up.
- You need to create the pleats by folding the bottom edge past the other edge. Do this for more pleats and secure them using tape.
- Flip the box to make the bottom side face upwards now.
- Covering up the edges is another one of the important steps that’ll make sure that your gift looks pretty. Create some creases by pressing the sides of the present on the open edge. If the length of the crease is greater than the side, then cut off the excess, and tape up the rest to secure the pleat. Repeat the procedure for the rest of the gifts too.
And voila! With these few easy steps, your gift is wrapped up and all set to be presented to your friends and family. One more tip: Make sure that you add a tag, once your gift is done. And don’t forget about the ribbons. They will certainly enhance the beauty of you present.