When it comes to protecting your home, family, and personal possessions, you should not accept anything but the best. When selecting a home security company in Indiana it is important to look for a company that offers technologically advanced home security features. A security system goes far beyond a standard old-fashioned home alarm system. The newer systems are versatile and can do a lot more for you than other home security systems.
Did you know it is said that a burglary is committed every 15 seconds, in the US alone! If you are the victim of home theft not only will you lose some of your possessions, your piece of mind will be instantly destroyed.
Here are a few home security features that will help to keep burglars out of your home help you continue to have piece of mind.
1. Door sensors – when a door is opened, your home security system knows it; depending on the alerts you have set up, you will know it too.
2. Glass break sensors – burglars are far more likely to use crude methods like breaking glass to enter your home – it’s quicker than trying to pick the lock.
3. Motion sensors – detecting heat in addition to movement, you’ll know when someone is moving about inside your home when you are away.
4. Window sensors – burglars like to break in on the ground floor of a home, and usually from the back where they can’t easily be seen. If a window is opened in your home and you are away, your home security system will trigger and an alert will be sent.
5. Cameras – keeping an eye on things when you can’t be there. A home security system enhanced with video surveillance means you’ll have a recording of who entered and exited your IN home. The one thing that burglars don’t want to see, cameras are often a deterrent to keeping them out of your home.
Do I Need a Home Security Monitoring Company?
If you are considering home security but are not convinced you need a monitored alarm for your Indiana home consider these advantages.
1. Comprehensive Protection – a home security monitoring system means that you have 24-hour monitoring for your home (inside and out) to warn your family of fire/smoke, carbon monoxide, and other home emergencies. You’ll also have an immediate response in case of burglary or break-ins.
2. Advanced Features – monitored home security allows you to set notifications so you always know what’s going on at home – even what’s not happening as in when the kids are late returning from school. A home security monitoring system in Indiana can monitor all of the things you want to keep an eye on and give you the freedom to move about your day.
3. Convenience – You will have a true convenience with equal measures of peace of mind. With security features like glass-break sensors, surveillance cameras, and other features you can access remotely, you’ll enjoy the convenience of home security monitoring and real peace of mind.
Monitored home security allows professionals to monitor your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – no matter where you are in the world, giving your family the protection they deserve. Are you convinced yet?
About the author
This article is authored by the content management team at GuardMe Security. GuardMe Security has been delivering high quality security alarms to homeowners since 1997. We have delivered the best security equipment and the highest quality professional installations to the homeowners. Contact us for a quote for your custom home security in Indiana.